- South East Training has a zero
tolerance approach to modern slavery.
We are committed to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and the abolition of modern slavery and human
We do not enter into business with any organisation, in the UK or abroad, which knowingly supports or is found to be involved
in slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour.
- Due to the nature of our business, we
assess ourselves to have a low risk of modern slavery in our business and supply chains.
EMBEDDING THE POLICY
We will continue to embed the principles through:
- Ensuring all staff and associate consultants are aware of
the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and informing them of the appropriate action to take if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking
- Ensuring staff and associates involved in procurement
activity are aware of and follow modern slavery procurement guidance published by the UK Government
- Ensuring modern slavery risks and prevention are
considered when procuring any goods and services
- Including in our associate contract appropriate
references to the avoidance of engaging in any form of business relationship with individuals or organisations that do not have a zero tolerance to modern slavery and human